- Operating System (Platform and Version): macOS 10.15.5
- App version: Aether Community Edition v2.0.0-dev.14, build 1912161354.a1a015e
- Go to the main thread page of any community
- Scroll down below the first screenful of threads
- Click on a thread
- Use the back arrow to return to the thread page
Clicking the back arrow (or the name of the community in the breadcrumbs bar) should remember my previous position on the thread page and return me there.
I return to the top of the thread page.
This makes working my way down the thread page, reading all the threads I’m interested in, quite tedious. Every time I use the back arrow and I have to scroll down and find my place again.
Just noticed the same thing happens with the browse communities page.
Really enjoying Aether so far (it’s only been one day) and delighted that it’s working on my crappy CGNAT network.