- Operating System (Platform and Version): win10
- App version (at Preferences > About): Aether v2.0.0
Getting the latest data should take only some minutes
I started the app after it was closed for about 10 hours and the first successful outbound connection took about 20 mins. (Status Backend; last outbound unknown, last insert (db) unknown for the first 20 mins, outbound conns in last 15 min: 19)
I changed these values in advanced settings right in the beginning of using this app:
I think that many of the nodes i was connected to yesterday went offline and my client had to find an online node. If the last successful sync was hours ago the client should try to contact other nodes more frequently until one (to three) node respond and the client should try nodes with the most up-time first. Too busy contacts should currently not be a problem.
Inbound connections seem to work fine…
Edit: after writing this post i noticed that my last successful outbound con is 42 mins ago, it seems that it is not only a problem with re-entering the network.
Edit2: I noticed that my node ip was wrong and changed the “ExternalIp” in the backend config and restarted the app, now it seems to work again.